Oh Rose, thou art sick

mardi, octobre 25, 2005

Alas, SF-plan = RIP

After reading The News of the World last Saturday, I decided against going to San Fransisco. Sure, I spend money on buying the tickets (which I can't sell cause it's virtual tickets and the credit card owner has to be there with ID) ~ but think how much more money I will spend on the plane ticket! Since I've only got about five months left (the magic number, incidentally), I should start thinking of my future. And inevitably, my future is going to need money (when I say future I mean next year, not ten or twenty years ahead. That's not future, that's Dreams), and lots of it.

I now own the locker with the official number of 93 at my work!! Alpha and Omega.

In The News of the World, I read about the occult warrior tribes of the Mai-Mai in the Congo, terrorising the province of Katanga. They've destroyed thousands of villages, raping, plundering and killing. They paint their faces white, wear bullet-proof oil on their chests and smoke marihuana. They apparently get trophies from their victims, like a belt of cut of sexual organs. Their description reminds me of the Reavers. That's very frightening.

I'm listening to Lhasa now. -->
She's Mexican, but she lives in Montreal, and sings in Spanish, French and English. Maybe she'll tour in the winter. Here's hoping! I did find out today in the newspaper at work that on the 7th of December, Dar Williams is gonna be in town!