Oh Rose, thou art sick

lundi, août 22, 2005

Faeries and Such


This is what it's going to look like -->

I really like the label, but the bottle looks like a normal whine bottle, which is really a shame. There's a rumoured special edition, only 93 made, each for 93 euros a piece, and 555 euros go to the John Bradburne Society.
I shall not have any of this unfortunately, more about that later.

Now, as for the other Faeries. So when we were in Algonquin National Park, which is basically 7,725 square kilometres of forests, lakes, and rivers, I was welcomed by a Monarch butterfly. We settled at Rock Lake, and consequently did Booth's Rock Trial. The first lake we came to was mine: Rose lake. Small, highly secluded and under constant threat of becoming corrupted by Acid Rain.

The next day, we walked another trail. This one was called Beaver Pond Trail. It showed a lot of beaver ponds, nests, and even a genuine beaver dam. No real beavers though. It also went through narrow lanes, High rock ravines and constantly crossed ancient roots. About halfway up, I met a gnome. He was sitting on a solid mossy rock, and said to me, he whispered; all this yellow makes me crave the Æons. And so I replied; say Hi to the Northern Lights for me! Then a Faery flew by, she was shimmering.

Therefore I walked on.