Oh Rose, thou art sick

lundi, juillet 11, 2005

Trois Couleurs

Bleu
I watched it last night, whilst drinking a bottle of Rose. You know, because Blanc should go with white wine, Rouge should go with red, so Bleu should go with Rose. Wine is a part of many French movies, though many don't realize this.
It was wonderful, I especially appreciated the scene where she borrowed the neighbours cat to kill off the baby mice that had lodged in her apartment, letting it in through a crack in the door and then running away. Have to see the other two now.

4 Comments:

  • At 12 juillet, 2005 18:08, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Good for you sis, I've watched them all and trust me Rouge is the best of these three. Or at least that's what I think.

    From Holland with love. I-con

     
  • At 13 juillet, 2005 02:04, Blogger nj said…

    Don't listen to what that anglophile sez, sis, Blue is the best part. Go against popular opinion!

     
  • At 13 juillet, 2005 02:12, Blogger Oh Rose, thou art sick said…

    I shall make up my own mind, thank you very much dearies :) . According to you Nan, I have seen the best already, and according to you, I-con, I shall save the best for last.
    Because you do understand I have to watch this in the order of the flag, right?

     
  • At 13 juillet, 2005 11:51, Blogger nj said…

    Yes Bleu, Blanc, Rouge. You have to watch it that way too because of the movies themselves. Explaining that would be a spoiler, though :-)

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home