Oh Rose, thou art sick

vendredi, octobre 13, 2006

We are the Pipettes

.
We went to see the Pipettes on Wednesday night. I just had chemistry practicum from 9 to 6 which was really exhaustive cause nobody knew what they were doing, but I managed to liven up for the evening. The girls said that some of us where under the impression that it was a gig, while actually, it was a disco! So we danced a lot and I took some pics while the girls were all sweaty. Except for the scary one that just didn't sweat.
I don't think I've danced like that since Montreal. I need to know more party people.


.....
Toor watches Doctor Who! See?

.....
Go watch the new Immi video. I said she was a butterfly didn't I?

3 Comments:

  • At 15 octobre, 2006 21:42, Blogger nj said…

    Come to Berlin! I know a cool techno party :-)

     
  • At 17 octobre, 2006 13:05, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    You don't need to know more party people you just need to join me a bit more often.

    And Nanne is that an open invitation???

     
  • At 18 octobre, 2006 08:21, Blogger Oh Rose, thou art sick said…

    Deary, you know how much I like techno, I'll come flying over right away!!
    Darling, you need to invite me before I can come you know :roll: , and you don't want to go while your parents are there.

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home