Oh Rose, thou art sick

mercredi, août 23, 2006

Mijn Zomergasten

.
probably something I read in the News of the World said you could create your own Zomergasten through Youtube. So I decided to look things up and publish it on my blog. You get to comment on it if you want and ask me questions. The problem with this type of Zomergasten is that you can't always find the video's you'd like. And they don't have any of the documentaries I was looking for, so it'll be mostly trailers, comedy and music.

To start out with, I have to throw in some Coupling. It's funny. Trust me. I found a great Steve-speech. They've been torturing him all night for owning a movie called 'Lesbian Spank Inferno', and he's finally had enough. I like the pillow-speech better, but I couldn't find it. Or the funeral episode, and especially the 'I am Giselle' thingie, but that one wasn't on Youtube either. Enjoy!