Oh Rose, thou art sick

vendredi, juillet 14, 2006

and they looked so innocent.....

.
I just crossed over ten kilometers by biking, running, cross-training and walking up stairs, and I've gotten nowhere at all. Ah, the merits of the gym. :roll: At least they tell you how many calories you've burned. I tend to go for nice round numbers, like 55 or 75 or 130. How much fun it is to be a manic compulsive!

Back to the subject of this post:

told you evil Kaczyński was trouble.

now we've got evil Kaczyńskis.
Double the pleasure
Double the fun.....


I feel for the Polish nation.

2 Comments:

  • At 15 juillet, 2006 20:10, Blogger Ania said…

    Polish nation elected him, you should feel sorry for people who did not vote for the man.
    Do you have Polish roots? Analogy to polish movie for kids is very clever!
    I have your blog in my bookmarks, if you do not mind. It is very interesting to read.

     
  • At 15 juillet, 2006 20:40, Blogger Oh Rose, thou art sick said…

    My brother's girlfriend is Polish, does that count? I also worked with a Polish forman for a couple of months, but he was really mean. He made this other Polish woman at work cry all the time (although it was a given that she was very touchy).
    Course I don't mind. Although I think it's funny. I mostly just babble about (obscure) bands.
    I feel for the whole Polish nation. It's a given that most people, when voting, don't really know what they're getting themselves into. I live in a country where a whole lot of people voted for a dead man. That worked out well.

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home