Oh Rose, thou art sick

mardi, avril 25, 2006

The squirrels made it seem less lonely

.

Remember seeing The Brothers Grimm? Terry Gilliam made this one just after, way more low budget and way way better. I really loved this movie! And yes, of course it was weird. What did you expect?

Mom went to the land of the Vikings and then we came here on the Grayhound bus. The fireflies got names and the grain fields are a sea, the train a monster and dad was just a bit smelly till my new friend whom I thought was a ghost but she was just afraid of bees and had one dead eye made him all better again and now he's just lying upstairs on the bed but I talk to him and my best friend fell down the rabbit hole and I offered the other two to dad so now they have a new life and my best friend's there too, and the blue haired one with the contorted face is still with me. My friend has a submarine. He will battle the monster. My name is Jeliza-Rose and my dad made a song about me because I'm special.

This little girl is absolutely brilliant. She's from Nanaimo on Vancouver Island and started her career at age five. She's also in some Stargate (Atlantis) episode (season 3 episode 1, was aired last summer).

This is really absolutely brilliant! Trust me!