Oh Rose, thou art sick

mercredi, janvier 11, 2006

Trois Couleurs

Rouge


Le fin.

I must say I'm impressed. My darlings, I honestly can't say which one is better: bleu or rouge, they are both marvelous. I really noticed the colourtheme this time round again. The only thing it really got against it is the wine. I bought Inniskillin Cabernet-Sauvignon and it just made me nauseous, even after making mulled wine out of it. Definitely don't like strong red wine.

Watching the extra's was interesting too, there were some things I didn't notice, whereas with others I went: oh yeah, you didn't need to tell meeeeee that, I got thaaaaaaaat. So the lawyer was a younger version of the old man who lived in his bubble watching other people's secrets, and they kept being in the same frame without noticing eachother. (*spoiler allert*) Interesting is also that in the grand finale of the boat accident, all the people rescued were all the main characters from all three films, so that's how they come together.