Oh Rose, thou art sick

vendredi, octobre 27, 2006

Odds'nEnds

.
My chemistry test was way to easy today, it worries me. I was the first one done. That NEVER happened before. I kept thinking I missed something, but there really were only those questions I did, I asked the others. Guess there'll be calculating mistakes though, I'm good at those.

So I decided to catch a movie after, you know, to reward myself etc. (nah, there's just a lot of movies I have to see). I thought Hedwig and the Angry Itch was playing, but it didn't. So I bought a ticket for Forever. People sat and waited for half an hour and the movie didn't start. Turns out something happened to the technician and the movie got cancelled. They gave me my money back, a free drink AND a ticket for Shortbus, so I'm seeing that in about an hour (yes dear).

Also, I think the new trendy thing in alternative cinema is stuffed human beings. Having just watched Taxidermia last wednesday, that was the second one this year! It's silly.

Last Saturday I went to see Baby Dee in concert in the SugarFactory. She was pretty good, it was way closer than Toronto (I sat about a metre away from her) and she made more of an effort. She did loads of tragic songs on the harp, and about four funny songs on the keyboard (I liked the 'I'm just a kinky grizzly bear with a thing for Mormon underwear' best). Not much accordeon playing unfortunately, but she ain't really good at that no how. She looked a wreck as usual. Somebody in the audience said 'your voice is really low tonight', which she didn't hear so he repeated: 'your voice is really low'. To which she said: 'yeah I can't help that you know, I was born that way'.

1 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home