Oh Rose, thou art sick

mardi, avril 24, 2007

Tired of Being Sexy

.
We went to see Cansei the Ser Sexy, aka the above title, CSS for short, the day after Easter (we had nettlesoop in wineglasses and rhubarb-pie for Easter linner, very lovely). There were some other bands as well, but they weren't important.
I could give you a review, but the whole concert is available online, so it would be kind of pointless. I really enjoyed myself, liked the hula hoop thing, we jumped around a lot, I got stuck in the pit for a bit but when a girl fainted because three people fell on her (me as the last one) I went back to the others who were standing mid centre. Most chickened out but Boy Charming, Kereltje and me hit the after party for a bit and danced around in Paradiso's basement. There were a whole lotta lesbians around too. Just saying.

2 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home