Oh Rose, thou art sick

mercredi, octobre 24, 2007

Dream

.
We were in this building/ place which seemed to be a combination of the Palatine in Rome and the British Museum. We had to lock ourselves in at night because the statues would come alive at 1 o'clock. Unfortunately, the gates closed at 10 o'clock so we had to be in there a while. Wise One, you were in there too but you decided you wanted to get some food so you left over the wall. I didn't like it that you just left me, I was hungry too so I decided to get some food as well. I climbed over the wall but didn't see you so I started walking various streets and ended up in a rather shady mall. This big dark man kept following me, so I went to and fro and he followed my moves so I asked him why he was doing that and at that moment he vanished.
Then this woman was following me, I asked her why she was doing so and she said she wanted to find one of those Body Shop kind of things. We saw one in a dark passageway but it seemed closed. We went through a white door which closed behind us so we couldn't get back. It turned out we were on a sand road where vehicles were crossing like mad. It was already five to 10 so I decided there was nothing left to do but follow the sand road. The woman that followed me didn't speak English, she was Eastern European or something, blond hair. So cars were racing by and we walked in this cloud of dusty sand till we met with some slick gay motored police officers in leather who were standing by the roadside. Their bikes were extremely low. I started talking to them and said we had to be somewhere and could we please get a ride. Two of them rebuild their motors with amazing speed into higher two-seaters. Most of them had left already but these two were left with us. They put the blond woman on the front of a bike and put me in the back of that same bike. Before I could protest they had left. Luckily the controls of the motorbike were in my hands. In no time racing across the sand road I had perfected the art of steering the bike around.
Suddenly we were teleported into a big hall of the place I started at, which was like the Palatine and the British Museum combined. This hall was the main hall, with a huge ceiling and a gigantic round square (where the Big Elephant created havoc some other night we were in this place), lots of statues all around the square and a big staircase leading down to the front doors (not the same as the gates that closed at ten o'clock, those were outside) guarded by a little gnome. I thought HA!, turned the motorbike around on the square and raced down the staircases towards the door and the little gnome. Apparently we didn't like the gnome. He ducked aside, we crashed the front gates and this huge statue fell apart into a million pieces.
I stared into it's blank eyes and felt extremely triumphant.

1 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home